Friday 24 January 2014

How to dispose of annoying e-mailers from a successful sci-fi podcast

So, as reveled last time myself and three other meandering philosophers  on all things Doctor Who were brought together on a successful Doctor Who podcast, namely Starburst Magazines Blue Box podcast. 

After months of our hilarious and thought provoking emails, The bluebox team invited us to guest on their sensational show.  After the show, Starburst's head Doctor Who scribe J.R. suggested that Doc Whome, Al No and myself started our own podcast.

Well, what with promotion, recording and production meetings this podcast lark is taking up a lot of time, and has rendered us unable to contribute to Blue Box!.......Oh, I see what you've done J.R.

Well OK, I jest.  I still have a couple of gems for the Blueboxers, but until then you can sniff our own fruits on the ramblingly witty and wonderful Diddly Dum Podcast.  Available on the iTunes and The Diddly Dum Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment